New Born Baby’s Improved Vision and Retinopathy of Prematurity.
We felt proud when Jayaram Gowda got reasonably good vision after surgery.
We are happy to share that 7 years young boy who was poor regained his vision after Surgery at Bangalore Nethralaya.
1.Nd: YAG lasers capsulotomy procedures from NIDEK (Japan)
2. Secondary IOL implantation with Scleral fixated & Iris fixated IOLs
3. Alcon’s Laureatte phaco system
4. Topical Phacoemulsification
5. Sovereign Compact Phacoemulsification system
6. Abbott’s WaveScan WaveFront Aberrometry
1. Zeiss-Humphrey Field Analyzer (Germany)
2. Haag-Striet Applanation Tonometer (Germany)
3. Icare Tonometer (Finland)
4. Nd:YAG lasers for Iridotomy procedures from NIDEK
5. Transscleral Cyclophotocoagulation
6. Ultrasound Biomicroscopy
1. Photo-Dynamic Therapy (PDT), Anti-VEGF Treatment
2. ROP Screening and laser treatment for premature babies
3. A & B-Scan Ocular Ultrasonography from OTI (USA)
4.Non-mydriatic digital fundus photography, Fundus Fluorescein Angiography (FFA) with ICG from Kowa (Japan)
1. Pediatric Cataract & Glaucoma Treatment
2. Squint Correction with Optical & Surgical Methods
3. Amblyopia(Lazy Eye) Treatment
4. Orthoptics & Pleoptics Treatment
5. Surgical treatment for Retinopathy of Prematurity (ROP)
1. TMS-4 corneal topography
2. Tomey Ultrasound Pachymetry
3. Corneal Collagen Cross-Linking Radiation (C3R) Treatment & Intra-Stromal Rings (Intacs) for Progressive Keratoconus
1. Lacrimal surgeries like DCR [laser and conventional] including Pediatric DCR
2. Orbitotmies and orbital decompression for tumors ,orbital fracture repairs
3. Enucleation/Evisceration with Implant and Customised eye prosthesis
4. Botox for hemifacial and Essential blepharospasm
1. Progressive lenses with high quality
and branded options
2. Premium quality frames of renowned companies well within your budget
3. All known branded contact lenses including regular, coloured & toric lenses
#714, 5th D Cross,II Block,
HRBR Layout,Kalyan Nagar,
Near Hennur Police Station,
Bangalore – 560 043,
#946, 21st Main,
Near BDA Complex,
Banashankari II Stage,
Bangalore – 560 070,
Bangalore Nethralaya is one of the leading super specialty eye care hospital based in Bangalore. With the vision to serve the society and cater to needs of people from all walks of life, Bangalore Nethralaya was started in the year 2007. Since last 11yrs, the organization has grown to two branches in Bangalore and has plans to expand.
"I am feeling happy after taking treatment in this hospital."— Sheetal P
"Fine treatment and qualified doctors, thoroughly satisfied."— Rajini Kumari T
"Very good staff and advanced facilities."— Aseem
"Excellent team of Doctors. Great Infrastructure, will surely recommend for others."— Ramesh Bangalore
"Fine Treatment, Best Faculty,Service.I will surely recommend others."—Mahadeva M
"Fine Quality Treatment. I'am very satisfied about the treatment.Good Service."—A.Gnanu
" Excellent Treatment. Highly grateful and thankful. I wish you all the success. Thank you."—H M Sundaramma
“Patient first, rest later” is the philosophy we have been working on. We consider this world as gift of the nature and every patient is very important. We spend lot of time in diagnosing the patient, address their queries, counsel effectively if the surgical intervention is involved. Extensive follow up is done by default.
We at Bangalore Nethralaya offer end to end eye care: Cataract, Refractive Errors, Vitreo Retinal Problems, Glaucoma, Corneal problems, Orbit & Oculoplasty and Pediatrics Eye problems.We have specialists pertaining to each and every super speciality of eye care.
We value our patient. We consider every patient’s case as unique and provide pertinent support. We have trained Patient Care Services & Counseling team to sensitize patient about eye care and associated problems.
There is zero compromise when it comes to usage of technological equipment both for diagnosis and surgeries.
We try our best to address eye related problem with medical management. Only for genuine cases, we recommend the surgeries for patients. We have high degree commitment towards community and have proven record of performing surgeries for poor and needy in cost effective manner.
Why is the eye so important? Why can’t people just get a pair of glasses at the local optical shop or easier still, online!
Well, many people still do, but as ophthalmologists, it is also our duty to educate people about the importance of getting an eye checkup done at the hospital by a qualified specialist.
The eyes are our window to the world, we perceive the entire spectrum of the universe through the gift of sight. The myriad colors, shapes, forms, depths are all first imbibed by our eyes, hence making it one of our first and strongest senses.
From a medical standpoint, the eye is not just a visual organ, it allows us, as ophthalmologists to see how the rest of the body is functioning. Apart from problems affecting the eye itself, the eyes reflect many other conditions even before the body shows it elsewhere.